ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
ANN MELVILLE
Construction
STEEL
Type
STEAM TRAWLER
Date
1909
Official Number
127160
Description
ANN MELVILLE A254
Yard Number: 448

1915: Owned by Harley & Miller Ltd, Aberdeen.
June 1915: Requisitioned and converted to minesweeper.
1919: Returned to owners.
1923(?): Owned by W A Leith, Aberdeen.
1932: Owned by J Craig, Aberdeen.
February 1940: Requisitioned and converted to a minesweeper.
1944: Converted to an Esso.
October 1944: Returned to owners.
1944: Owned by J C Llewellin of Aberdeen.
1948: Owned by Yolland Bros. Ltd, Milford.
May 1949: Foundered 150 miles W.S.W. St Abbs Head.
1950: Scrapped.
Shipowner
J S Melville, Aberdeen
Shipbuilder
A. HALL & Co., Aberdeen
Dimensions
length 115' x breadth 21.10' x depth 12.9'
gross tonnage 201 tons
Gross Tonnage: 201tons

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council