ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
TYRIE
Construction
STEEL
Type
DRIFTER
Date
1908
Description
Yard Number: 437

Owned in 1913 by R B Ritchie, Fraserburgh.
Used as boom defence vessel at Macduff during World War One (pennant number 596) Vessel was used for 'miscellaneous services' and fitted with a 6 pound gun.
Owned in 1919 by J Addison, Cullen, BF68.
Owned in 1920 by W Runcie & others.
Taken up for war service (1940-45) and temporarily renamed PUNGENT (1943). Owned in September 1945 by Livingston and others (PD77).
Owned in 1949 by Drifters, Peterhead .
Sold for scrap March 1951.
Shipbuilder
A. HALL & Co.
Owner
Fraserburgh & North of Scotland Steam Fishing Company Limited
Dimensions
length 86 3/12' x breadth 18 7/12' x depth 9 9/12'
Gross Tonnage: 93 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council