ABERDEEN BUILT SHIPS


Name
UK
Construction
COMPOSITE
Type
STEAM SALVAGE
Date
1910
Official Number
129337
Description
Yard Number: 457

Subsequent Names: JESSE WALLWORK (1933)

From 1910-1921 Captain was W. Main.

In 1933, the name changed to JESSE WALLWORK, and the owners were now the Upper Weaver and Mersey Navigation Commission, and the Port of Registry was Runcorn.

Sold to Manchester Ship Canal in 1975 as a diver support vessel. Sold to Salvesen Diving Co. Liverpool. Later converted to a house boat and renamed Sun Risen.
Shipbuilder
A. HALL & Co.
Owner
UK Steam Tug and Trawler Insurance Indemnity Association
Dimensions
length 87 3/12' x breadth 19 5/6' x depth 9'
Gross Tonnage: 113.28 ton

  © 2006 - 2018 Aberdeen City Council